It’s easier than you think to move to Lewis Smith & Co.
Lewis Smith & Co. gets a lot of business from people who, for one reason or another, decide they need to use a new accountant.
Our experience is that it’s a big decision for many people; after all it is a key business relationship. However we can reassure you that many of the perceived obstacles or issues are just that; perceptions.
Here are some of the myths that people get concerned about.
- I’ve just had my accounts done so won’t I have to wait until the next year end?
- Won’t it be a hassle and take up a lot of my time?
- Doesn’t switching accountant trigger a tax investigation from HMRC?
- My old accountant might charge a fee for moving.
- I don’t want to upset my accountant as I have been with them for many years!
- Is there any point changing – aren’t all accountants the same?
In fact none of these points are big issues (find out why on our “Moving Accountants” webpage). In reality we are here to manage the handover process for you.
All it takes is a phone call to one of our directors, Andrew Smith or Craig Beale, to arrange an initial free and confidential discussion. When you are happy that Lewis Smith & Co. can provide you with better service then we’ll make the necessary arrangements.
Call us today on 01384 235549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment.
Lewis Smith & Co. – Our Capital Allowance Claim service could generate substantial amounts of tax relief