Lewis Smith & Co., the Dudley accountants, specialise in helping new businesses to get started with expert advice on how to succeed and plenty of experience on how to avoid the pitfalls. As many of our clients will tell you, Lewis Smith & Co. have successfully guided them through the difficult first year to sustained and ongoing business growth.
Thinking About Setting-Up
Because the business world today is becoming increasingly complex and demanding, it is essential to get the best advice before entering into a new venture. We know that taking the decision to start in business as a sole trader or setting up a limited company can be difficult, confusing and sometimes just plain scary. That’s we always start off with a Free, No Obligation Initial Consultation to understand what you want to achieve and give you some advice on the best way to begin.
How We Can Help
If you simply have an idea that you want to take further but don’t know where to begin, we can arrange any of the following:
- Putting your ideas into a structured business plan
- Obtaining the right financing (should you need it)
- Preparation of trading and cash flow forecasts
- Arranging any banking requirements (we have many good bank contacts)
- Registering with HM Revenue and Customs
- Advice on the type of trading vehicle best suited to your business; e.g. limited company, sole trader etc
- Advising on and implementation of VAT registration
- Business names
- Set up of PAYE scheme (if you have employees)
- Company formation
- Arranging grants
- IT advice and implementation
- Record keeping
- Fixed fee quotations
We have already helped many people take that first step towards creating an independent business and we know that we can help you too.
Please call or email us to set up your free business start-up consultation – we look forward to talking to you.